The Basic Questions you Should ask Your Bakersfield Wedding Photographer
You’ve put so Much Time and effort into planning your Bakersfield Wedding you’ll want every special moment captured for lifetime. But How do you know which Bakersfield Photographer is right for you? Whether you’re considering RJ Wedding Photography to Photograph your Wedding or another professional, you need to do your homework.
We have put together some questions you should ask your wedding photographer, to ensure that the one you ultimately choose is a professional fit for your and your wedding.
[dropcap2]1[/dropcap2] Do you have my date available?
- Wedding date availability at RJ Wedding photography is very limited since limit ourself to doing only 24 wedding a Year.
[dropcap2]2[/dropcap2] How far in advance do I need to book with you?
- Book the best Bakersfield photographer you can afford as soon as you set the date. The wedding music will fade, the flowers will die, and you won’t even remember if you ate, let alone what you ate, at the reception. But the wedding pictures last forever.
[dropcap2]3[/dropcap2]How long have you been in business?
- We believes in meeting each individual client’s specific photography needs which has kept the door open at RJ Wedding Photography for over 5 Years.
[dropcap2]4[/dropcap2] How many wedding have you shot?
- To give every client our very best work we have limited ourselfs to doing only 24 wedding a year.
[dropcap2]5[/dropcap2] How would you describe your photography style?
- RJ Wedding Photography’s style is Illustrative Photography: This style, which is a pleasing blend of traditional and photojournalistic, with an emphasis on composition, lighting and background. The photographer places subjects together in an interesting environment, and encourages them to relax and interact. illustrative captures some of the spontaneity of candids, whicle offering the technical control of posed shots.
[dropcap2]6[/dropcap2] How would you describe your working style?
CREATIVE & VISUAL EXCELLENCE
The art of documentary photography is the synthesis of vision, skill, creativity, technique, and preparation.
At RJ Wedding Photography, we achieve this goal through:
- Excellence in personalized service to our clients
- Creative, expressive, and innovative photography
- Continual practice and dedication to the art of photojournalistic photography
[dropcap2]7[/dropcap2] Do you have a portfolio?
- We have a online Portifolio, which is update on regular bases.
[dropcap2]8[/dropcap2] What type of equipment do you use?
- We keep are equipment up to date, from our Photography Cameras, our editing software, from Lab prints and frames. We are alway looking for way to improve.
[dropcap2]9[/dropcap2] Are your shooting in digital or film format or both?
- RJ our head photographer started his photography career on film and master the digital world.
[dropcap2]10[/dropcap2] Do you shoot in color and black & white? Both? infrared?
- When shooting in digital we can do both color and black with software but if we decide to do film we will pick which will fit your needs.
[dropcap2]11[/dropcap2] Can I give you a list of specific shots we would like?
- We alway work togather to make a shot list for your whole wedding day.
[dropcap2]12[/dropcap2] Can you put together a slideshow of the engagement session and show it during the cocktail hour?
- Yes, we always make a slideshow for every client. Press To watch the slide show
[dropcap2]13[/dropcap2] Do you same day slideshow?
Yes, We can edit and disply a beautiful slideshow on your wedding Day.
Read Part 1 Part 2 Part 3Bakersfield Wedding
Wedding Photography Location | Wedding Photography Bakersfield Ca
Bakersfield Wedding Photographer | RJ Wedding Photography
1007 Marlborough Way Bakersfield Ca Ph: 661-599-9957