The Photography Shoot Questions to ask your Bakersfield Wedding Photographer
Part 2 of asking your Bakersfield Photographer Basic Shoot Questions.
[dropcap2]1[/dropcap2] Are you the Photographer who will shoot my wedding?
- RJ will alway be present and be the head photographer at every wedding we do.
[dropcap2]2[/dropcap2] Do you work with any assistants on the wedding day?
- RJ Wedding Photography is a husband and wife team. You will always have two or more photographers at your wedding.
[dropcap2]3[/dropcap2] Do you have backup equipment?
- Our wedding photography equipment is always kept up to date with the newest teachnology but just in case we do keep backup of every camera we use.
[dropcap2]4[/dropcap2] Are you photographing other events on the same day as mine?
- To give our clients the very best in photography that we offer, we DO NOT book more then one event per day.
[dropcap2]5[/dropcap2] How will you (and your assistants) be dressed?
- We are professional photography company. We will dress professionally and fit in with the style of your event.
[dropcap2]6[/dropcap2] Is it okay if other people take photos while you’re taking photos?
- Family and Friends are not a problem, as long as they is not hold back the professional photographer from doing there job
[dropcap2]7[/dropcap2] Have you ever worked at my wedding site before?
- In the last five years we have shot at variety of locations in Bakersfield, but if we have not shot at your wedding site we will always familiarize ourselves with the location ahead of time, so we can be prepared for any lighting issues or restrictions , and will know how best to incorporate the site;s architectural elements into the photos.
[dropcap2]8[/dropcap2] What time will you arrive at the site for how long will you shoot?
- We will always arrive atlest 45 mins before start of the event, and depending on your package with us we will stay for that long.
[dropcap2]9[/dropcap2] If my event lasts longer than expected, will you stay?
- Yes, Even though planing everything for the prefect wedding day is done right. There can alway be something that can go wrong and we understand that.
Wedding Photography Location | Wedding Photography Bakersfield Ca
Bakersfield Wedding Photographer | RJ Wedding Photography
1007 Marlborough Way Bakersfield Ca 93312 Ph: 661-599-9957